Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Beautiful Picture

One of my little library friends (she's five or six) came in the other day. I was at the reference desk, and she asked me for some scratch paper so she could draw pictures of her friends, and then she drew this picture of me. (After she finished, she told me it looked like the Magic School Bus teacher.) I was a little worried when she told me I was playing cards on the computer, but then she said it was okay because it was a free day which meant I didn't have to do any work.

I told her I was going to put it on my desk in the back, and she told me I should take it home and put it on my wall. Then, she said, when everyone sees it, they will say (read this next part in your most dramatic voice), "Oh! What a beautiful picture!"

6 comments:

  1. Kids can be so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful picture! What a lovely surprise to help brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm rather envious--I'd shudder to think of what my students would draw in a picture of me (I teach ages 11-19 or so!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to make me smile all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I completely love this. So wonderful! (Found you through the Comment Challenge, BTW!)

    ReplyDelete